What to expect
Our advice process enables us to deliver very robust solutions to our clients. However, we recognise that the process may be a bit daunting to some people. This is where our Customer Charter comes to the fore. See our Customer Charter diagram below and how this is applied to our advice process;
- Client interest at our core: Our advice process is 100% focused on you – your financial objectives, your attitude to risk and your own financial situation. These are the factors that influence our choice of solution for you. Nothing else.
- Easy to do business with: The advice process will be carried out in a very collaborative manner. We aim for it to be an informative, non-judgemental and indeed enjoyable experience!
- Professional & skilled people: Our advisers are all Qualified Financial Advisers, a qualification that equips them with the knowledge and skills to provide you with thorough and robust advice.
- Highest service standards: The advice process will be carried out in a focused, measured way.
- Continuous Development: Our advice process continually evolves, taking account of the latest thinking and good practice in delivering excellent financial advice to clients.
- Compliance best practice: We adhere to best practices as outlined by the Financial regulator in relation to the provision of financial advice and stay up to date with all legislative and regulatory changes.