Vhi Healthcare have announced there will be a price increase on one plan ‘PMI 18 11’ from the 22.08.2020.
PMI 18 11 will increase from €1300.07 per adult to €1315.07 and from €318.18 per child to €321.37. Young Adult rates will also increase on the policy.
- Hearing test benefit has increased from €25 every 2 years to €50 per year
- The Vhi VisionCare benefit has been removed from the plan
- Eye test benefit has been amended to €30 per year
- The Optical wearables benefit has been increased to 75% of charges in each 24 month period up to €100
- The dental practitioner benefit has been increased from 7 visits x €25 to 10 visits x €30
- The SwiftCare appointment services dental benefit has increased from 7 visits x €25 to 7 visits x €30
- The Fitness Screening and Personalised Exercise Programme benefit has been included on the plan
All changes will apply to new and renewing customers from 22nd August 2020.
The above information was sourced with the permission of the Health Insurance Authority from their website www.hia.ie. Our thanks to them for their assistance.