Vhi Healthcare price and benefit changes 01.02.2019
Vhi Healthcare will change the premiums of two plans on 1 February.
PMI 08 11 will increase from €1,211.18 to €1,225.29 per adult and from €298.66 to €301.65 per child 1-3. Young adult rates will also increase on this date.
PMI 26 12 will increase from €1,337.12 to €1,367.86 per adult and from €367.31 to €374.66 per child 1-3. Young adult rates will also increase on this date.
The following changes will also be made on 1 February:
PMI 08 11
- Inclusion of genetic testing
- Addition of Vhi Swiftcare appointment led services
- Addition of Vhi Pediatric Clinic
- Increased Lifestage screening benefit (from €100 to €135)
PMI 26 12
- Addition of Genetic Testing for Certain Cancers.
These changes apply to all new and existing consumers from this date.
The above information was sourced with the permission of the Health Insurance Authority from their website www.hia.ie. Our thanks to them for their assistance.