Our Advice Process
At LFS, we have developed a very robust advice process. This enables us to identify your financial objectives and to ultimately devise solutions to help you achieve those objectives.
- We gain a complete understanding of your current financial position
- We build a picture of your current assets & liabilities
- We help you to identify your income and outgoings
- Finally we seek a range of other relevant information to help us design the optimal plan for you.
- We help you to identify what you want to achieve financially
- We help you set timeframes for these goals
- Finally we ensure that you set realistic expectations around achieving these goals
- First of all we explain the relationship between risk and reward
- We help you to identify your own personal attitude to risk
- Once you identify your attitude to risk, we help you identify whether or not you have the financial capacity to live with your preferred level of risk
- Based on the earlier analysis, we make recommendations to help you achieve your financial objectives
- We make sure that you have a crystal clear understanding of all the proposed solutions
- Then together we agree a course of action and which proposed solutions will be implemented.
- Now that we’re clear on what you need, we research the market to identify the best product for you
- We also identify the best product provider for your particular needs
- Finally, we ensure that you get the best terms possible
Implement the Solutions
- First of all, we make sure you have a full understanding of each stage of the implementation process
- Then we help you to complete the paperwork
- We also liaise with the provider on your behalf to ensure the process is as smooth as possible
- We also ensure solution is fully implemented
- Finally we agree a regular review schedule with you
- On an ongoing basis we monitor the performance of any products in place for you
- If necessary as circumstances change, we take action as appropriate to adjust the financial plan.