Laya Healthcare will have a price increase on 3 plans Simply Health Starter, Simply Health (Excess) and Control 150 Create effective October 1st 2019.
- Simply Health Starter will increase from €1240.04 to €1406.64 per adult and from €310.09 to €345.96 per child.
- Simply Health (Excess) will increase from €1374.68 to €1536.29 per adult and from €374.10 to €415.62 per child.
- Control 150 Create will increase from €1440.93 to €1481.95 per adult and from €331.77 to €340.06 per child.
Young Adult rates will also increase on the above plans.
The folliwng benefit changes will apply to Inspire effective Ocotber 1st 2019:
- The inpatient excess is now payable per claim and will no long be capped at two inpatient claims.
- Routine dental will be payable up to a maximium of €200 per year.
- Emergency dental will be payable up to a maximium of €500 per year.
- Optical expenses will be payable up to a maximium of €150 per year.
- Hearing tests will be payable up to to a maximium of €150 per year.
- Travel vaccinations will be payable up to to a maximium of €100 per year.
- Some benefits will be restricted to 10 visits per year.
Laya have launched a new Concierge Service.
It’s a new and exclusive personal service delivered by a dedicated team of advisors to guide members through various processes.
Members will be able to access personalised information tailored specifically to their diagnosis, treatment and their individual healthcare needs.
This benefit will be added to 2 plans, Signify and Signify Plus effective Ocotber 1st 2019.
The above information was sourced with the permission of the Health Insurance Authority from their website www.hia.ie. Our thanks to them for their assistance.