Laya have announced there will be a price decrease on two plans from 01.08.2020.
SimplyHealth Starter will reduce from €1470.91 to €1312.04 per adult and from €359.80 to €325.59 per child. Young Adult rates will also decrease on the above policy.
Prime will see no reduction in adult rates staying at €1473.75 however child rates will be reduced from €415 to €368 per child. Young Adult rates will remain unchanged.
The following benefit changes will apply:
- The benefit for outpatient maternity consultations will increase from €250 to €400
- The Quickcare benefit will increase from €150 to €175
- The routine dental benefit will increase from 50% back up to €25 to 50% back up to €300
- The optical benefit will increase from 50% back up to €20 to 50% back up to €150
- The benefit for GPlive visits will increase from 5 to 7 visits
- A shortfall of 20% will now apply to specific Orthopaedic and Ophthalmic procedures in specified private hospitals
Control 150 Create
- A shortfall of 20% will now apply to specific Orthopaedic and Ophthalmic procedures in all private hospitals
All changes will apply to new and renewing customers on 1st August 2020.
Laya Healthcare Price Updates 01.08.2020.xlsx
The above information was sourced with the permission of the Health Insurance Authority from their website www.hia.ie. Our thanks to them for their assistance.