Laya Health care benefit changes on various plans 01.12.2017. Laya Healthcare will carry out the following benefit changes to their plans on 1 December 2017.
- “Healthcoach by laya healthcare” will be made available on 15 plans; CompanyCare Plus, Complete Simplicity, ConnectCare, Control 150 Create, Control 300 Create, Ideal Simplicity, Simplicity, Simply Connect, Simply Connect Plus, Simply Health Plus, SimplyHealth (Excess), SimplyHealth Starter, Total Health Complete 175, Total Health Extra, Total Health Plus.
- 3 GP live visits are being added to 7 plans; CompanyCare Plus, Complete Simplicity, Ideal Simplicity, Simplicity, SimplyHealth (Excess), SimplyHealth Starter, Total Health Plus.
- Laya Healthcare will increase the outpatient cap on the Simply Connect plan from €300 to €500.
- Laya Healthcare will increase the outpatient cap on the Simply Connect Plus plan from €500 to €1,000.
- Laya Healthcare will now cover the Beacon Hospital to a semi-private room on the Simply Health Plus plan. A shortfall of €165 per night will apply if a member stays in a private room.
- The inpatient excess payable on the first 3 visits to a private or hi-tech hospital on the Total Health Extra plan will be reduced to the first 2 visits to a private or hi-tech hospital.
- Laya Healthcare will make the following changes to the Total Health Plus plan:a. The €100 inpatient excess in private and hi-tech hospitals will be capped at twice per member per contract year.
b. The benefit for outpatient maternity consultations will be increased from €400 to €500
c. The benefit for the pre and post-natal package of benefits will increase from €275 to €385
d. 3 GP lives visits will also be added to this scheme.
The above information was sourced with the permission of the Health Insurance Authority from their website www.hia.ie. Our thanks to them for their assistance.