Irish Life acquire Aviva Health and GloHealth
Irish Life has announced agreements to acquire Aviva Health (a 70% stake, where AIB own the remaining 30%) and to take full ownership of GloHealth, with plans to merger the two companies. See Irish Life press release for further information. http://bit.ly/1TOhfT2
The above information was sourced with the permission of the Health Insurance Authority from their website www.hia.ie. Our thanks to them for their assistance.