GloHealth will make the following benefit and price changes to Better Plan Select Cash and Better Plan Smart Cash on 1 January 2017.
Better Plan Select Cash (€1,245 per adult per year, increasing from €1,210 per adult per year)
- Addition of Personal training session, €25 per session up to 4 sessions.
- Change to the groupings of alternative practitioners with additional visits. Alternative practitioners are (reflexologist, acupuncturist, massage therapist, osteopath, chiropractor, reiki practitioner, homeopath) Other day to day practitioners are (nutritionist, dietician, chiropodist, podiatrist, physical therapist, speech therapist, occupational therapist, orthoptist)
Better Plan Smart Cash (€1,222 per adult per year, decreasing from €1,260 per adult per year)
- GP cover increased from €25 per visit to 50% per visit unlimited.
- Dental & Optical cover increased from €25 x 10 visits to:
- Dental visits – 50% back, up to €200
- Optical visits – 50% back, up to €125
- Physiotherapy – increased from €25 x 10 visits to 50% X 10 visits.
- Addition of new ‘Back-Up’ benefit.
- Alternative practitioners – increased from €25 x 7 visits to 50% x 7 visits.
- Addition of cover for adult clinical psychologist visits – €25 x 7 visits.
These rates and benefit changes will apply to all new and renewing customers from this date.
The above information was sourced with the permission of the Health Insurance Authority from their website www.hia.ie. Our thanks to them for their assistance.