Call us before you renew your health insurance!
With almost 1 in 3 health insurance policies coming up for renewal in January & February, we’re very busy here in Lyons helping our clients to save money over the year ahead.
With almost 400 plans in the market, there is a lot of choice, and knowing all of these choices enables us to find ways to save you money. However, it’s important to note that often cutting costs on your health insurance premium results in a loss of cover, so it’s important for us to first of all clearly identify your health insurance needs. Our understanding of the different plans available will enable us to discuss the different options in the market for you, and will ensure that you get the best value options available.
So what are the sort of things we look for?
- We check that you aren’t over insured – if you have cover you don’t need, you could cut this out to make a saving.
- We help you to decide what your day to day needs are – do you need access to a physiotherapist or consultant visits covered on your plan, or are these options you can live without?
- We consider any changes in your circumstances in the last year – for example if your children are now aged six or over, they are no longer covered for free visits under the GP Medical Card scheme.
- We check that hospitals in your locality are covered – as some plans only cover specific hospitals.
- We review your current plan – what was covered on your policy last year might not suit your current needs.
We will advise you on the best plan for you and your family, looking at the different options available. Those who are on a policy that is not giving them the best value for money can potentially save themselves hundreds of euro a year by getting us to shop around on your behalf!
So please give us a call here at Lyons at 01 8015808 and let us find the right plan at the lowest cost for you. We would be delighted to help you.