The advice that we provide to our clients is the cornerstone of our business and the most important element of our relationships with our clients. At the end of the day, our “raison d’etre” is to help people to achieve their financial objectives by providing them with expert advice in all areas of financial services.
At Lyons Financial Services, our goal is to build trusted and durable relationships with our clients. To do this, our clients’ interests are at the core of our advice proposition. We then seek to bring innovative and robust solutions to address the challenges of our clients and to help them achieve their financial objectives.
At LFS, we have developed a very robust advice process. This enables us to identify your financial objectives and to ultimately devise solutions to help you achieve those objectives.
- We gain a complete understanding of your current financial position
- We build a picture of your current assets & liabilities
- We help you to identify your income and outgoings
- Finally we seek a range of other relevant information to help us design the optimal plan for you.
- Now that we’re clear on what you need, we research the market to identify the best product for you
- We also identify the best product provider for your particular needs
- Finally, we ensure that you get the best terms possible
- We help you to identify what you want to achieve financially
- We help you set timeframes for these goals
- Finally we ensure that you set realistic expectations around achieving these goals
Implement the Solutions
- First of all, we make sure you have a full understanding of each stage of the implementation process
- Then we help you to complete the paperwork
- We also liaise with the provider on your behalf to ensure the process is as smooth as possible
- We also ensure solution is fully implemented
- First of all we explain the relationship between risk and reward
- We help you to identify your own personal attitude to risk
- Once you identify your attitude to risk, we help you identify whether or not you have the financial capacity to live with your preferred level of risk
- Finally we agree a regular review schedule with you
- On an ongoing basis we monitor the performance of any products in place for you
- If necessary as circumstances change, we take action as appropriate to adjust the financial plan.
- Based on the earlier analysis, we make recommendations to help you achieve your financial objectives
- We make sure that you have a crystal clear understanding of all the proposed solutions
- Then together we agree a course of action and which proposed solutions will be implemented.
Our advice process enables us to deliver very robust solutions to our clients. However, we recognise that the process may be a bit daunting to some people. This is where our Customer Charter comes to the fore. See our Customer Charter diagram below and how this is applied to our advice process;
- Client interest at our core: Our advice process is 100% focused on you – your financial objectives, your attitude to risk and your own financial situation. These are the factors that influence our choice of solution for you. Nothing else.
- Easy to do business with: The advice process will be carried out in a very collaborative manner. We aim for it to be an informative, non-judgemental and indeed enjoyable experience!
- Professional & skilled people: Our advisers are all Qualified Financial Advisers, a qualification that equips them with the knowledge and skills to provide you with thorough and robust advice.
- Highest service standards: The advice process will be carried out in a focused, measured way.
- Continuous Development: Our advice process continually evolves, taking account of the latest thinking and good practice in delivering excellent financial advice to clients.
- Compliance best practice: We adhere to best practices as outlined by the Financial regulator in relation to the provision of financial advice and stay up to date with all legislative and regulatory changes.
Consumers & Employers
Health Insurance: We help individuals and companies source the most appropriate health insurance cover for their own particular requirements.
Mortgages: We assist individuals to gain mortgage approval to purchase a house.
Pensions: We advise on the full range of pre-retirement solutions for employers, members of existing schemes and the self-employed, and post retirement solutions.
Investments: We help individuals create diversified investment portfolios with appropriate levels of risk to suit their own requirements.
Life Assurance: We assist individuals and companies to identify the correct levels of life assurance to meet their needs and help them to identify the most cost effective products.
Income & Illness Protection: We help individuals and companies manage the risk of a serious illness or being unable to work because of illness or an accident.
Public Sector Bodies
Health Insurance – Public Sector: We operate more than 60 health insurance schemes for public service bodies.
Group Insurance – Public Sector: We operate a number of life & income protection schemes for a range of public sector bodies and civil service unions.