Finding the best health insurance for you
At Lyons Financial Services, we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent health insurance brokers in the Irish market. How? Well first of all, it’s through our knowledge of the market for health insurance. We have reviewed all the plans available at a forensic level, which enables us to find the best health insurance plan for you.
We also have built up strong relationships with a number of the health insurance providers, which enables us to implement plans easily, and quickly on behalf of our customers.
And more good news about this is that this service doesn’t cost you any extra money at all! If you decide to follow our recommendation and we help you to implement your chosen solution, the price is the same as going directly to the health insurer yourself! However by dealing with a health insurance broker such as us, you get a view of the products of all 4 providers in the Irish market and advice on which is the best health insurance plan to meet your needs.
So what should you expect from your health insurance broker? Well this is what you can expect from Lyons Financial Services;
- Initial Review – We carry out an initial assessment of your existing cover, looking at the overall competitiveness of your plan
- Identify your Requirements – We carry out a detailed assessment of your particular health insurance requirements. This is based on your own profile and that of your family, identifying features and benefits that are more important to you. Understanding your specific requirements is a critical part of the health insurance broker’s role.
- Plan identification – We then examine each of the plans available and identify the best health insurance plan to fit your criteria. We also examine any implications and optimal timings of switching cover from one provider to another. We aim to deliver the plan that provides the most relevant benefits for you, at the most competitive cost, and to enable you to seamlessly access this plan.
- Provide comparisons – At the end of the day, you are going to choose the plan that best meets your required benefits and that also meets your budget. We’ll give you a detailed comparison of the best options for you to guide you in making this choice.
- Set up new plan – Once you’ve decided on your chosen plan, we help you complete the paperwork and get your new plan set up. We also help you cancel your existing cover at the correct time to ensure there is no break in your cover at any stage.
If you would like more information, please contact us.